We have moved to a new site! This page will redirect you in 5 seconds. If it doesn't, click here!

Friday, September 23, 2011

First Blog Post EVER!!!!

Well this is my first EVER blog post!!!  I am so excited to start blogging about all my designs and party ideas!  My Name is Ashley I am the owner and designer of Cupcake Express. I love  working at home and being a stay at home mom of 3 little kids, so I am a busy mama but always find time to do what I love. Which is designing and planning parties. So stay tuned I am excited to share with you all my great party ideas and be the first to see sneak peaks at my new designs!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is cool, I'm at work in a cotton field and I'm viewing this blog from my iPhone. Looks good, but I think one of the graphics is busted. Maybe figure out how to gain weight on images to overlay with text for better results.

    ReplyDelete